Just a quick blog today. I have lots of sewing and embroidery I am doing for special people!
I have been thinking a lot about finding balance as I am working at home. And I need to always think of this as a business and not a hobby. I have to go to the post office and mail packages for customers and gifts and finish a rush order for a special repeat customer as well as a bunch of embroidery for the people I volunteer with at church. All this and more must be done in the sewing side
I came across this article on CNN. It's some tips from an experienced work at home business woman. I am always on the lookout for good info like this and thought some of you out there may find it interesting as well. I also loved some recent articles in the Costco magazine tehy send to all the members. HAHA I LOVE Costco!
Does anyone else have some cool resources for running a home based business? Maybe you have some ideas from your own brain. Especially balancing a business with family.
And keeping your cool when your toddler hits the surge protctor switch, turning off the sewing machine in the middle of an embroidery! AAHH!!!
1 comment:
no tips, but thanks for the link to the great article!
Post a Comment