Tuesday, July 10, 2007

NOPE!

OK, I am back to learning a new thing. My link only looks like a link. I thought it would have the name of her shop "TRENDY TATTERS". For now I will add her to my links to the right. And I will be asking Jeremy for more advice.

...sigh...

2 comments:

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

oh, i hear you on the html foreign language thing!!! i'm still learning too and have loooooong way to go.

it took me a full week of blogging to realize that there's a button on my "new post" window that will walk me through the link process. yours should have it too, i'd think: it's a little green circle next to the T? i write in whatever i want the title to be (like you'd write in Trendy Tatters) then highlight it, click on the Link button, and it gives a popup to put in the web address.

does that make any sense at all? hope so :)

Angela said...

OOh you are an angel! I am going to try that!