My friend Crystal has a new niece and nephew and wanted a special gift. Personalized items are always a good choice. She picked the towels and the fabric and I just personalized them and stitched them together. I especially like the purple one with the curly lettering. I regret I didn't take a pic of the boy's fabric. It's light blue with cars and roads. Very cool with the dark orange name.

Thanks, Crystal for letting me be a part of your gift! Those are some lucky little babies and they will use their towels for a long time to come!
2 comments:
great blog! And Welcome to EtsyMoms! (or should I say, Aloha??) :o)
Etsy can be slow if you aren't promoting...telling friends to tell friends about you will drive more traffic to your site...they may not feel comfortable calling you up on the phone but will check out your shop online...it's weird how it works...but the more noice and exposure the better...although i'm only at 24 sales...my goal is 100 by dec..i better get busy too!!!
Post a Comment