Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WHOA!

Ok! That picture was huge! I thought I resized it small enough and that isn't even the whole pic! I even redid my template to allow more room for the pic. But I figured what I wanted which was to place it in the body of the text and not right on top. OK... Thanks again Jer!

We had a long conversation about html. My brother has taught himself most everything he knows about web page design. He's been hired to do a lot of work. It is really a foreign language to me. I am glad that hosting my etsy store and this blog can be done with no html experience but I want it to look nicer and cooler. I see other blogs and think "Yeah! I want that!" So I have to figure it out.

I'm hoping in the next while to have a much cooler looking blog and be able to add links with no problem.

For example! I have a new banner and avatar on etsy created by :
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5083888
I recommend her for this type of thing as well as jewelry. She is very talented and successful on etsy and other places. I am also going to have her redesign my business cards.

I hope this worked the way I want as well. Let's see!

No comments: