Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Stitches and html! Thanks Jer!

First I have to shout out to my mom for commenting on my blog. She is very sweet to me and supportive. (I am embarassed to say that I had to have a teenage girl tell me what a "shout out" is. I am not that old!)

In this post I want to try out some cool computer stuff my awesome big brother taught me. He has taught me some neat stuff over the years. He is only one year older than me and he had a few years where we didn't have a lot in common, but he is still one of my good friends. I really like him.

He taught me to drive, particularly how to stop gently without jerking the car and all the occupants. I take pride in that because I hate being jerked around. So here I go!

I am trying to add a picture here. These are some items I made as a special order to a very sweet lady. She was my second daughter's teacher this last year and I had so much fun stitching up things in her bee theme for her friend's baby shower! She was fun to work with and I got to get creative! Let me know what you think! The pic was very shadowy because I was using morning light in the back yard. Afternoon light is better.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks to my big bro for your advice. I am hoping this new mommy loves her gifts!
BTW It is a personalized reversible diaper bag, changing pad, personalized diaper/wipe holder and baby bundle with bib, 2 burpcloths and an embroidered onesie. As I was putting together the package I kept thinking, "This is such a nice friend, And not just because I sewed them and think they are great. If I was at the baby shower watching the presents opening (my favorite part of showers!) I would be very impressed!"

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love this theme. I bet your customer got (or will get) lots of oohs and ahhs when this gift is opened at the shower. Nice Job!