I could write tons of posts on how much I love Hawaii. The food, the tradewinds, the people, the Aloha spirit, the food, the sunsets, the
rainbows, the food, the music, weather, the sun, the clothes, the food.
These pictures are from the yard of my daughters' piano teacher. Everytime I pull up to drop them off, I think WOW! The 2 tall trees are special because I usually see bougainvillea in big bushes on the side of the road or near parking garages. These are tall and stately. And the colors on the potted ones are so bright! I had my camera and had to snap some photos.
These come in orange, pink, red, purple etc. I love them all. They are so bright! I love taking pictures of Hawaiian flowers. I hope anyone seeing this on my blog will be reminded of what a beautiful world we live in and how lucky we are to be alive and enjoy the summer.
These come in orange, pink, red, purple etc. I love them all. They are so bright! I love taking pictures of Hawaiian flowers. I hope anyone seeing this on my blog will be reminded of what a beautiful world we live in and how lucky we are to be alive and enjoy the summer.
3 comments:
Ohhhh, I haven't seen these since I was on Catalina Island, CA in about 2001. You are so lucky. Tropical flowers are SO beautiful. Any hibiscus photos would be appreciated by me! :-)
I have added your blog to my Netvibes page (a site where you can keep all your fav blogs in one spot).
We are supposed to go to the Chicago Botanic Garden tomorrow and I will take photos to post on my site for you! :-) Good to find someone else who loves flowers. I haven't really posted many flower photos on my personal blog yet and I have listed it as one of the things I love.
I miss our bougainvillea in our backyard in anaheim! Your post brought back fun memories.
Thank you.
:)
Post a Comment