Well, I stayed up until 2 AM and finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
It was definitely the greatest of all the books. It had me hanging on until the last page. Every chapter got better and better! Wow! I can't believe the adventures are over.
The good news is that I can get some sewing done now!
I have to say I cried a few times. Some very touchy sad and intense stuff. But I am very satisfied with it.
I'll say it again JK Rowling is brilliant. I get upset over the arguments that there is satanic stuff and blah blah blah... It hardly deserves any blog time, that bunch of garbage.
Good wins out. Friends and family stick together. Love conquers all. Because in the end the wizards are no different than us. We all have a journey and difficult mission to accomplish in our lives. We keep the faith and keep our loved close in heart we will prevail and find joy.
1 comment:
I agree! I personally think there's a special place in heaven for JK just b/c she has awakened a love of reading for many (kids and adults alike). Bless her!
Post a Comment