Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Check out my Flickr Page!

My new AMK Stitches Flickr Page
I've heard a lot about Flickr but this weekend meeting with the Hawaii Etsy Sellers convinced me to give it a try. And it is way cool!

There are many things I've made and I have no record of it. Nothing. Never took a photo. I am mourning a floral and chenille quilt I sold in May because I didn't take a picture of it. It's hard to describe to people.

I forgot some of the special orders I made for people because they never got on etsy but now you can see them on Flickr. I forgot how cute the little twin onesie sets I put together for a special order were. I will be adding more stuff including clothing and quilts.

Take a look and give me a comment. And don't forget to check back as I will be adding more things often.

1 comment:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

can you ask the buyer for a picture? If i bought it I would take a pic for you.