I shop online ALOT! The bad experiences I've had, have taught me that customer service reps don't always have pride in their Made in China product and they will have a job whether you buy or not.
People who create are very particular and I haven't met anyone yet on Etsy who doesn't want to try like heck to make it the best experience for you. I haven't made a lot of purchases, but they've all been awesome.
Most of the sellers I've "met" are through the street teams I belong to. I recommend when you go to Etsy, search for these street teams when you are looking for gifts and other items. Search Etsy Kids when you are looking for special children's items. Etsy Moms are all crafters who raise children. They make everything form jewelry to blankets, crocheted hats to cards and cupcakes to metal sculptures. And close to my heart is HI808, the Hawaii Esty Sellers. They're items are special beause they were all made in paradise!
I recently purchased earrings from Sassy Sisters. These 2 young girls are daughters of ChubbyBabyDesigns and design beautiful jewelry. My daughters were so excited to pick earrings in their school
colors designed by these girls. They were great to work with and even made the earrings on silver posts for them, rather than the wired kind. I bought the pink panther earrings for myself and think they are awesome! We definitely want to shop there again. These sassy sisters love their SassySisters earrings!
No comments:
Post a Comment