Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pink Shoes and Pink Flowers


( Don't worry, I won't make a habit of posting pictures of my feet. It is safe to keep reading.)

Our wedding anniversary is on Sunday. It is a special day that we share with my parents and maternal grandparents. And yes, we planned that.




My husband is very sweet and I told him I really didn't want any presents. Afterall, I have all I want. A cool sewing room and unlimited supplies of fabric! This afternoon he was off work early and took our 3 year old to the store. I thought they were going grocery shopping but they came back with different bags. My daughter said "We got presents for you!" (I guess they really were going grocery shopping but never got there)




We bought a treadmill about a month ago but I have hardly used it because my shoes fell apart on the hike at girl's camp. I had to wear them since my fat foot was too swollen to wear my hiking boots. The entire sole fell off one shoe! So mad! I needed new running shoes and couldn't find any I liked. He picked me out some cute white ones with pink trim. They fit and are very comfortable! I love shoes and have tons but I don't like wearing shoes and socks. It's way too constricting so I have a very hard time buying anything that doesn't just slide on.




And flowers. I LOVE flowers and I love pink. We have a babysitter tomorrow and I have spent most of my day today finishing a blessing gown (stay tuned for THAT blog) What a wonderful day! Sewing while someone watches the kids. I think I may have to take my pretty flowers to my blue room so I can enjoy them.




Hope your weekend goes great and if I have time later today I will post a FoodFriday blog. I haven't forgotten my food feature, I am just very busy. Plus there are so many recipes to choose from!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell your favorite color take yourNike shoes..Thats very simple.....Cute blog!!!!!!