Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Men in my Life







After 3 beautiful daughters we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy. He is the little prince! My husband never complained about his 3 girls or longed for a boy. We were both ready for a 4th girl. But we wouldn't trade this hunk of love for anything!


Our man-cub has brought balance to the force!


I was hoping for a mama's boy and while he definitely loves his mama, he is just as attached to Daddy as his big sisters. Oh well! I can't win!


Last week we went camping with our church at the beach. I was sitting chatting with some girlfriends and looked over and saw my boys playing in the water. My heart just burst with love for the two of them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go to my little brother Lee! Good to "see" you and Henry.

Over The Top Aprons said...

Precious, precious pictures. These are great memories!!

Anonymous said...

Angela, you are such a dear. Thank you for the lovely comments. I would have loved to attend the sewing class with you - what a great instructor!

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Awww! So sweet. Great pics!

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

I've got the 3 ladies...but then said i'm all done...I'm bowing to you now...i'm not worthy! giggle!