I have an addictive personality. Addicted to fabric, Addicted to patterns. Addicted to notions. Addicted to ribbon which is why I made over 80 bows in the month of December.


I didn't consider myself a bow maker. I'm a sewer. A Seamstress. I sew. But I am crafty and this is a craft and includes thread and all that, so here they are. I have bows on my Etsy site and sold bows at the craft fair and sold bows to people who see my daughter wearing bows and gave many bows away to my cute nieces at Christmas. It's a great way to feed my addiction. Thanks to my friend Gail for teaching me to make bows.
I'm also addicted to chips, Diet Coke and buying condiments but that's for another blog post.


Hmmm...a crooked bow. I better straighten that one.



3 comments:
Super Cuteness! I would so wear them in my Hair and I'm almost 30! But then I'm not your average 29 year old lol =)
Cherise, I would love to hook you up with bows! Theyre not just for little girls! ;)
those are so cute angie if ony brooklyn would keep bows and things in her hair. They are very very cute
Post a Comment