Have I mentioned I love my Embroidery software? Here's another reason why. We had a big fun Christmas with all my siblings and their children. I had 5 nephews and a niece with no idea what to give them. Hmmmmm...I found some throws at Ikea and decided to embroider their names on them. That's a good idea but wouldn't it be cooler to add a picture of someting they really like? Yes! What for Sam who is 15, happens to have Asperger's and an unnatural obsession with game shows and the Game Show Network? The GSN logo! So I digitized it! Sam let me know that GSN hasn't used green in it's logo for some time, but how am I to know that?! He's the one who can tell you all you never needed to know about game shows. And now this awesome young man has the logo on his blanket. How cool is that?! Sunday, January 9, 2011
Feed the Obsession
Have I mentioned I love my Embroidery software? Here's another reason why. We had a big fun Christmas with all my siblings and their children. I had 5 nephews and a niece with no idea what to give them. Hmmmmm...I found some throws at Ikea and decided to embroider their names on them. That's a good idea but wouldn't it be cooler to add a picture of someting they really like? Yes! What for Sam who is 15, happens to have Asperger's and an unnatural obsession with game shows and the Game Show Network? The GSN logo! So I digitized it! Sam let me know that GSN hasn't used green in it's logo for some time, but how am I to know that?! He's the one who can tell you all you never needed to know about game shows. And now this awesome young man has the logo on his blanket. How cool is that?!
Labels:
embroidery,
family,
game shows,
machine embroidery,
nephew,
sewing love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment