The dress was gorgeous and is still a favorite of mine. It's a favorite of Annette's too because she was ready to use it again for her new little girl! She sent me the slip to add the new name and birthdate. Well, first of all when I opened the package I complimented myself on what a beautiful job I did, (Humility runs in my family) and then I AAAHHHHH!!!! What was this?!
I personalized that slip using the built in alphabet stitches on my machine. Very hard to read and not appealing to the eye.
So I laboriously picked out the entire name and date! It took a long time. Who likes picking anyway!? But it had to be done! Then I embroidered both girls' names on the hem in cotton thread along with their birthdates. I wish I was better at photographing white fabric! But perhaps you get the idea.
So who's next? I am in the mood to make a gown!
No comments:
Post a Comment