
This little boy is OBSESSED with Super Mario Bros. I mean he is addicted to the game and all things Mario. He is on the Autism Spectrum and this is one of his major fixations. I used my awesome embroidery software to digitze this cool Mario art I found online. Here is my sweet guy modeling his 1 up shirt. He shows it to everyone when he wears it and it helps him feel happy. Mushrooms can do that to you.

I created this removable pillow cover for a throw pillow and added my boy's name to it. The back is green minky with red piping on the edges. He loves it and was very happy wen I was stitching the characters on it. I have a hoodie planned for him with Mario on it.
2 comments:
Very CUTE! love, Aunt Tara
OMG I LOVE IT!! I NEED a 1-up shirt!! My friend and I made little 1-up tokens to give to eachother when we "one-up" one another, like; "Oh you don't have your tree up yet?? I put mine up last week." ONE UP!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment