
Yep, it's rainy and I am thinking of showing some crafty bits. There are a lot of cool baby items invented nowadays that I never would have dreamed of back when I first started having kids. Here's one of them. A diaper and wipes holder. Alot of people have them and alot of people make them. Here is my version. This one was made to match a tote bag I made and personalized with a monogram, of course. I like my style because it looks like a little wristlet purse so it is handier on that trip to the bathroom to change the babe and can go inside your purse. It is also large enough for me to carry the big size 5 diapers, wipe case and a juice box, a snack and a couple hot wheels or small book. Genius! (that is if I had thought this up and marketed it 10 years ago)


And another one. I made this for a friend's baby shower. Pink and brown, Trendy and sweet.

Kids like seeing their names on stuff, so this pillowcase takes the personalization one step further. I applique'd the letters in glow in the dark thread.! Cool? Absolutely. I know because my son has one and gets excited to see his name in the dark. Just charge it up before you turn the lights out. This was a gift for a cute little 2 year old. And that swell Amy Butler fabric is dang awesome. It reminds me of something I would have as a little girl with the ric-rac and all that.
5 comments:
The glow in the dark is so cute, she loves seeing it everynight...in my bed....
What a great idea with glow-in-the-dark thread! And those flip-flops are awesome. I just love seeing your work!
That's my bag! Alekisio used it to take his quiet toys to church on sunday so now he says it's his!
Aloha Angie,
It's Lani. Your kids have grown so much. I love you new stuff.
I can't beleive how much Amelia has grown!..
Post a Comment