
I love the month of June. It reminds me of being engaged and in love and the summer begins and school is out and the days are long and warm and not too hot (unless you are in TX or AZ or some place like that) I took these pictures of my mother in-law's back yard in Utah last June. I love this yard. She lives in her parent's old house so this yard was designed and developed with a lot of love by Grandpa, and Jay and Tamra are keeping it in great condition. They have such a talent for gardening, landscaping and you can see how much they love it. I remember being engaged to Lee and seeing them out working in the yard all summer long after work and on Saturdays. My memories of going to Grandma and Grandpa's include grandpa working in the yard and grandma preparing yummy veggies from the garden. It is probably the most beautiful yard I have ever had the privilege to enjoy.
2 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing, sista:)
I too love this backyard. It is so soothing and peaceful. So nice to spend some time with you there this past summer. Love, Tara
Post a Comment