Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring is Here!

Many people have asked me "You're not blogging?" "You're not listing on Etsy?"
Well, I moved to Washington State, bought a house and then winter came. Ugh...
Winter and me are a bad combination.
But finally Spring is coming!


Not the best picture of me but I am so happy! Here we are sitting on one of our huge rocks!

And here is my first crocus.
And I am sewing and listing on Etsy and slowly blogging.
Because winter is over.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I just found an LDS homeschooling blog and they were talking about raising special needs children. They mentioned a book called welcome to holland about it and another one about raising an autistic child. here's the link if you want to check it out. It's not the first post it's a few down. www.latter-dayhomeschooling.com

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel about winter. It makes me feel like staying inside my house and doing nothing. I'm glad you found your first signs of spring. Here in California there are many fruit trees that already blossomming so we can definitely see spring right around the corner. Good luck with your Etsy shop :).