
Today is my Grandma's birthday. She left this world almost 13 years ago and she would be 83 today. Daffodils always make me think of Grandma and I am sure many family members would say the same thing. She died on Easter so this time of year gets me thinking of her alot.
This is my first daffodil to bloom this year. I was scared I would lose all the flowers when we had the cold snap that frosted over the flowers on my myrtle. But all is well. Crocuses are on their way out and tulips are working their way open.


Lydia was home and sick and saw on TV pinecone birdfeeders. Well she wasn't that sick and I had all the stuff. We made a bird restaurant and they cleaned us out! I love the birds.

A winter sunset. I could see this from my bedroom window. Lovely but cold.

And here are some pillowcases I embroidered for another ward's Young Women New Beginnings. The mutual theme this year is "Be strong and of a good courage" from Joshua 1:9. They had a slumber party theme so pillowcases were so cute. They are very simple but I like how they turned out.
4 comments:
These are lovely. I was the Beehive Advisor and I still miss my girl's. I bet you are great with yours.
lovely, lovely flowers:) the pillow cases are so great too, that is what you need to think about before drifting off at night
I love them! You always do the cutest things. Can't wait to be closer to you guys! Brooklyn is already talking about a b-day part with Amelia in September!
Post a Comment