I've had my blog almost 3 years and gone through a few different looks. I was overdue for an update. I like this but it probably won't stay. It feels too busy so I'll be playing with it.
I am also wanting to get a new Etsy banner and tags done up. Again, I want less busy and new labels for my heirloom sewing. My current labels are fun but bright.
I was sick all day and did nothing but my mind wandered and I slept alot. And I thought alot about how tired I am of the look of my blog and Etsy shop. Sick dreams are never good.
But I did alot of awesome sewing in my dreams and made really yummy pizza. Then I woke up and I was still sick. I'm feeling better.
1 comment:
you woke up sick with no pizza! that would have bummed me out. hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment