Friday, March 12, 2010

Babies and Chairs

A sweet past customer asked me to make some special items for an adorable baby she is adopting. What a treat! She sent me the flannel fabric and I made bibs and burpcloths with coordinating custom onesies.







She also asked me to make a new cover for her highchair in these fun colors, Sure! Fabric shopping! This was tricky since I was copying her cover. It turned out cute but I hope it fits!





I had to make a matching bib!

Bundled up and ready to go!


This was a bigger project. She told me she wanted me to cover her glider cushions in red toile. I found an online tutorial to give me hints. I love how they turned out!

All ready to rock her new sweet miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all of this looks so lovely.:) any baby (and their momma) would be proud to wear such lovely bibs:)