
Ribbon and Tulle and Flowers, Oh My!

My friend Amanda asked if I could make a tutu for her daughter's birthday. Sure! I have to give her something anyway! She chose purple and pink and I decided to make her a matching head piece. It looked like a tutu on her head! I had Lydia try it on for me because I had no idea how it would look on a child.

And here's the birthday girl now! I told her to run to me and does this girl know how to pose!

This is the face of pure joy! She is so adorable! If I feel down, I should just picture Brooklyn running in her birthday tutu and I can't help but smile!

Brooklyn has inpired a line of tutus that will be featured at my next craft fair. I love fabric, ribbons and bows and am having a blast making tutus. I had to make Lydia one as well and will have to take a picture of her soon. Stay tuned for more tutus!
2 comments:
I love the tutu's! I have always wanted to learn how to make them so that I could have one for Laurel. Maybe someday I will either live near you and you can teach me or I will break down and do more sewing.
You are doing a great job of keeping current on your blogging. It's good to see what you are up to lately. Dressing little girls is SO much fun. Not so fun when they are 16.
Post a Comment