Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sew, what have you been sewing?

These 2 little girls were having birthdays so I decided to make them blouses. They were leaving for a trip the next day, so I thought, Why not make a matching one for their mom? I made the mama one with no pattern which gave me a little headache but not too bad and I love how it turned out! They all look so cute!
I have a great customer who ordered this blanket for a little girl. This was the 3rd slippery blanket she has ordered from me and she went searching for just the right fabric because the kind she wanted it out of print. I love this carnival bloom flannel by Michael Miller (you can see this print paired in an ACU bag a few posts ago)
I love these zipper pouches. I made this custom one for a trade from Isabella Smiles on Etsy. I love her jewelry. I love Etsy. One of these days I want to do a post and just show all my favorite Etsy purchases. It might take a few posts actually. I shop there alot! (BTW this fabric is Bohemian by AnnaMaria Horner, another great discontinued fabric)
LOVE this blanket! I didn't show the blue ALOHA print on the other side of this, but you can see it in my sold items on Etsy if you are curious. I really wanted to show the embroidery. I love this color kind of a grey blue on the light blue.
So, I have been stressing a bit getting ready for the Hickam Craft Fair next month. I always give myself extra stuff to sew and it makes me a little crazy. This time I am also trying to make sure I have all my "Stuff" together early like enough business cards, my credit card processing info, everything labeled and priced and stuff like that. As much as the craft fair can make me crazy, I love doing it! It is the one thing that is ALL ABOUT ME! And I need to do that some times. I could just say Not this time, but no, I love it and am looking forward to it. And looking forward to it being over!

2 comments:

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

That's why I love my sewing/shop. It's all mine. So, I totally understand how you feel! Wow, you've been busy lately. I love all three of those tops. And I just bought some Carnival Bloom flannel- I can't wait to use it!

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

I know I've already commented on this post, but just wanted to let you know... you've been tagged!