Wednesday, August 27, 2008

People Like Pictures in Blogs

When I look at blogs I really enjoy the fun pictures. I have lots of really cool projects and vacation photos to put in here, but that takes time getting together. I have been so busy with really important things lately like dr appts for my kids, cleaning my house, doing a big sewing order and ,of course, finishing the last book in the Twilight series (Oh my gosh!)

So here are some pictures I liek for differnt reasons. This is mainly for my husband to see and remember and others who know me, but you are all free to check them out. I had fun grabbing them today.


This is a picture of my #2 and #4 kids a year ago at our ward camp. She is so awesome taking care of her little brother. I told her last night there is a special place in heaven for her
Here is that same girl doing head stands at the couch. She gets in trouble when she does this alot. It starts top drive me nuts. At least she doesn't do it ON the couch and hit the pictures anymore.

Oh My Gosh! Bad picture but this is my Jungle Stud and me going to Homecoming in 1990! I was 16 and he was almost 18! Weren't we hot back then? My mom sewed that dress which I chose, so when he heard the song "Blue Dress" by Depeche Mode, he would think of me. I had to tell him to listen to the song and think of me though. What a scary and fun blast from the past.
This is sad. This is Lee leaving for Iraq in the middle of the night 2 weeks before Christmas. See the lights in the back ground. Ugh! But it's history and some day we will look back and talk about how horrible it is and how glad we are that it is long past.
My #1 kid (this in order. Not that she is my favorite. I won';t say my favorite here. It changes every day.) and me on our hike when I chaperoned her 4th grade camp last year. That was really fun with her. That is the ocean on the background on North Shore.
Same #1 kid taking after her mama. She wanted me to take her picture here at the Children's Discovery Center, because I am often in front of the sewing machine and she wants to be just like me someday! LOL ( what a cute blond girl next to her!)
This is the face of addiction. He LOVES the Nintendo DS. He found it and fell asleep on my bed. I didn't know he had it. He's pretty obsessed with it.
My birthday! My sweet friends, the Zapiens, got this cake for me and totally surprised me at our FAVORITE hangout, the PX!
One of my favorites! I love this little boy.

OUCH! She had no TCN's all school year and earned her ears pierced. She sure didn't like it though. Boy did she cry! Of course, she even cried when her sister had her ears pierced a year earlier. She cries a lot. She is very sensitive but very sweet. And it was all worth it because she loves wearing earrings!
The men in my life. Aren't they handsome?
He fell asleep while we were getting ready for church. He must have been pretty tired. The last place I would ever want to lie down is my kitchen floor. (No, it's the 2nd to the last place. My bathroom floors are worse.)


Hmmm...Is that all? That was fun. I have no pictures of my #3. That's too bad. Next time! I really want to stay in the blogging habit since I have been on a roll and keep you coming back for more. Coming up, more vacation and more blessing gowns! and more bags! Yay!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i love the pictures. You have some cute kids. They are great to help you out so much