





So for your viewing pleasure, I present to you, Some bags.
And a very cute bib for a special little soldier boy.
The green BDU bag is my Connie design, named after Connie who requested it. She is the lovely gal modeling the bag. She chose the features she wanted and the special longer strap that goes across the body like a messenger bag.
The other bags are all in the Jana style with 2 straps. Notice the differents pockets inside. I like to use, the big pockets as well as the cool pen pockets.
Some of these fabrics are available still. Some are one of a kind. And all have been sold. Sorry.
And I am sorry some of my pictures are tipped. I am lazy today. I will fix them later

6 comments:
Those are really cute! :)
very cute bags! I liek them a lot and I am not much of a purse kind of gal. I like the stuff on your etsy site too. Anyhow, those ACU bags must be all the rage cause I see a lot here on Ft. Hood too. Do you have your clients provide the ACU's or do you provide them? Just curious.
hi there! wow, you have been busy. the bags are very cute! hope all is well with you and kiddies!
Hi, just dropping in for a visit. Wanted to see what you have been up to .... you are a very busy lady with such beautiful bags. I wish you continued success!
Hey, Angie, I love the ACU bags! Haven't heard from you in the while so hope you and the kids are doing okay.
Michelle
Hey this is Tanya I have been trying to reach you everyday since we talked I would really like to get a bag made could you please call me.
Thanks Tanya
Post a Comment