I didn't think many people looked at my blog. I don't get a lot of comments on it. But there are a few of you out there who have bugged me and I want to make you happy so here I am! I have been so busy with life, you have no idea!
In honor of coming back to my blog after almost 4 months(!) I decided to change it up a bit. I tried to get my 10 year old's opinion but she didn't notice a difference. Well, it's pink now, and it used to be blue. Oh well.
Since I look at blogs mainly for the pictures, here is a pic for you! My dear amiga, Griselda, moved away back in December and I made her this bag. You may remember Griselda from a bag I showed on here way back in Summertime. Well, this one is better. She picked the fabrics she wanted, it is very sturdy and stands on its own with interior pockets and magnet snap. It is brown canvas (like her last bag I made for her) with Amy Butler cotton print in Oh, let's see, Temple Garden is the name of it, I think. I am in love with it and want to make more like it. It is like her: funky and classy rolled into one glorious package! It's her new church bag, if I remember correctly.
Well, forgive me for my absence and I will try harder to be a better blogger. Aloha!
3 comments:
Yeah! I love the bag, too! I have missed you both in person and in the blogging world!
I love the fabric and the bag!Do you remember me? i stumbled across you at etsy and have been procrastinating getting in touch with you. I would love to reconnect!
Good to "see" you back again Angie! Tara
Post a Comment