Friday, April 11, 2008

I have music!




I came on my blog today and was tickled to find music! I asked my sweet friend Sara how to put music on my blog, but I was too lazy for her to tell me how. So she did it for me! And the perfect song came up "Wasting Time" because I have spent awhile on the net tonight!


These are two of my absolutely favorite people. I trust Sara with all my secrets and my dirty toilets and I love Tafu like a brother (a favorite brother) I visited Tafu and bought a special piece for a special lady in my life today (Don't want to give anything away) and something for myself! Here is his site for the most beautiful carvings.

Malo, Sara! Malo, Tafu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, now, that I am the "special lady" in your life, and I'm glad I am. I love the piece you picked out for me. I know immediately what it represented and that is very special. Thank Tafu for making it so special, and thank you for thinking I would be that special to receive such a lovely piece.
Love,
Mom