My beautiful Charlotte was baptized in December by my Dad, in Washington, because Charlotte's dad left to Iraq, three weeks before her birthday. Charlotte was baptized in the same dress Amelia was baptized in. This special dress was sewn by mother almost 30 years ago, for my sister to be confirmed in and I wore it too. Charlotte picked the pattern, design and fabric she wanted for her dress to be confirmed in and I made it while we were in Washington (I ought to blog about taking my sewing machine on the Airplane!) and mom helped me. She looked like a princess (or a bride) I have tons of pictures of her in this dress so you can see it better, but I haven't edited any of them. I will be adding them to flickr soon so you can see it full length.
I love my adorable second daughter. She looked like such an angel that day. I am proud of her wanting to be baptized and deciding not to wait for her dad to be there but to have it done. She is trying hard to choose the right and be obedient.
2 comments:
Glad to see you back in the bloggin mode! Such wonderful photos of your father and daughter. And Charlotte looks perfectly precious!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment