When my in-laws were visiting last Fall, my FIL asked me to make a table cloth for his brother and his wife for Christmas. He picked the Aloha fabric from my stash and gave me a general idea and left the rest up to me. Then when she wasn't listening, he told me to make one for MIL,too. He picked the dark fabric for his brother and the red for his wife. (well I kind of suggested the red one) The red was definitely my favorite. But when Christmas came he gave the red to the brother and the dark to his wife ( I think he REALLY liked that dark one ) They are really big tablecloths, over 8 feet to go on picnic tables. I LOVE them both. They were so fun. The print is in the center and the big wide border goes down each side with the embroidery on one side. I totally want to make one for myself, too. I thought I should list them on Etsy but haven't because, well, I am just really busy right now! BUt since I am back to bloging I thought I should show them!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Too cute to spill on
When my in-laws were visiting last Fall, my FIL asked me to make a table cloth for his brother and his wife for Christmas. He picked the Aloha fabric from my stash and gave me a general idea and left the rest up to me. Then when she wasn't listening, he told me to make one for MIL,too. He picked the dark fabric for his brother and the red for his wife. (well I kind of suggested the red one) The red was definitely my favorite. But when Christmas came he gave the red to the brother and the dark to his wife ( I think he REALLY liked that dark one ) They are really big tablecloths, over 8 feet to go on picnic tables. I LOVE them both. They were so fun. The print is in the center and the big wide border goes down each side with the embroidery on one side. I totally want to make one for myself, too. I thought I should list them on Etsy but haven't because, well, I am just really busy right now! BUt since I am back to bloging I thought I should show them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment