

My mom gave Henry Boy his first haircut last 4th of July. I gave him his second haircut sometime in the Fall. It wasn't very good. Mom cut his hair again at Christmastime when we were visiting. Half of it was while he was asleep. He really doesn't hold still well. He was in need of a haircut so I sucked it up and took him him to Ponytails and Crewcuts. They put Backyardigans on the bigscreen TV and he sat in this cute little airplane all strapped in. He really wanted to play with the train table they had in there, more than sitting in the cool vehicles, and then the nice stylist, Dora, (What a wondeful coincidence that was her name!) gave him animal crackers afterward.
It was pricey but as the commercial says
Gas to Pearl City - $5
Child's Haircut + tip - $20
A stress free mommy who doesn't have to wrestle with a 2 year old or take responsibility for a crummy job - Priceless
3 comments:
How cute! He looks adorable, I bet he loved that she was named Dora, that's relly funny. Hey I love your blog it looks so nice!
Chantell
What a great moment! Wonderful memories .... And He is so cute! So nice to hear from you and see all is well. Thank you for visiting my blog!
Is that Lee in the background? What a nice surprise. He looks good. And so does Henry. Love, Tara
Post a Comment