

Blast from the past! Organizing pictures and found some awesome stuff! I embroidered these shirts for my friends when we all attended opening night of Twilight. Love my friends, Love the shirts. Loved the books. HATED THE MOVIE! And haven't watched another one since. But how cool are these shirts?!!?? I'm Team Eward (from the book. The movie Edward is not MY Edward. Mine is a cross between Orlando Bloom, Antonio Banderas and my husband Lee.) So my shirt said "I like my men cold hard and sparkly". Here are some others and keep in mind they were all in Glow-in-the-Dark thread! Even more awesome!

I forgot this one above. It was the back of someone's shirt.


Apologies to my dear friends for posting pictures of your chests online.
s

1 comment:
LOL! I love that you have a close up of my bust there! At least my face is missing - thank you for that small mercy :) That was such a fun night and you made it so special with your mean sewing skills!
Post a Comment