The little first grader here has coordinating ballerina prints. Is it Alexander Henry? I can't remember and I am too comfy to go check. I bought a ton of this when I was part of the fabric co-op which is no more. Ballet slippers and graceful ballerinas. Very pink and girly and awesome! I used a Portabello Pixie pattern again and I know I will in the future. This was a variation on a peasant top. I used elastic thread for the shirring and will definitely be doing more of that. In fact, I did on the middle schooler's top! How cute is this girl? I didn't have time to make her new bows so she wore the piggie bows from a previous post.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Back to School Shirts
The little first grader here has coordinating ballerina prints. Is it Alexander Henry? I can't remember and I am too comfy to go check. I bought a ton of this when I was part of the fabric co-op which is no more. Ballet slippers and graceful ballerinas. Very pink and girly and awesome! I used a Portabello Pixie pattern again and I know I will in the future. This was a variation on a peasant top. I used elastic thread for the shirring and will definitely be doing more of that. In fact, I did on the middle schooler's top! How cute is this girl? I didn't have time to make her new bows so she wore the piggie bows from a previous post.
Labels:
Asian fabric,
clothing,
girls,
modkid,
portabello pixie,
sewing,
sewing love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adorable!!! I love seeing your girls modeling things you have made for them! They are going to have the greatest memories of these moments, and the fact that they helped pick it out and wore it all year long is just going to make it more special! I miss you and your family, Angie!
Cute shirts! I'm so excited you found my esty shop! I searched and searched but couldn't remember the correct initials for your shop, then I couldn't remember your first name and the list goes on! Fun blog!
Post a Comment