
The first ACU bag I made was for my friend Jana. This last Spring, Jana and her family were blessed with a sweet baby girl. Of course, Jana needed some new baby items since Big Brother is 4 years old. I'm so pleased she asked me. This diaper bag was hard to put in the mail. I would have been happy to use it and I have noone in diapers anymore (Oh yeah! No diapers!)

This canvas print bag is lined in a mustard yellow canvas and trimmed in a rusty burgundy piping. Below is the back pocket with magnet snap and key holder.

There are lots of pockets inside and out, and it's sturdy messenger style is lovely and functional.

And to carry this sweet bundle a new reversible baby sling made with a sweet Amy Butler print. Thanks, Jana, for letting me create for you and your beautiful daughter!
1 comment:
These are gorgeous, Angie!
Post a Comment