Everynow and then I make something I abolutely adore beyond belief. The heirloom blessing gowns are definitely on the top. I love everything I make but sometimes I feel I have reached my best and this last week I made some rad bags! I keep telling my friends, "I made these rad bags!" (I don't think I ever said "rad" when it was the word but I seem to say it a lot now)
I bought these charm squares in the hopes of making funky minky quilts. But they didn't want to be a quilt. They wanted to be a cool bag so they could see the world. I am happy to announce my Dark Bohemian Charm Tote is on its "Way to San Jose" and I wish it the best. I am even a little sad because I love it so, but I am so thrilled it is going to a happy home!

The Bright Bohemian Charm Tote is still available and I have more great bags on the table along with matching coinpurse/cardholder things. I am having a great sewing/Etsy week and can't wait to share some RAD surprises with you! Please stay tuned!
I bought these charm squares in the hopes of making funky minky quilts. But they didn't want to be a quilt. They wanted to be a cool bag so they could see the world. I am happy to announce my Dark Bohemian Charm Tote is on its "Way to San Jose" and I wish it the best. I am even a little sad because I love it so, but I am so thrilled it is going to a happy home!
The Bright Bohemian Charm Tote is still available and I have more great bags on the table along with matching coinpurse/cardholder things. I am having a great sewing/Etsy week and can't wait to share some RAD surprises with you! Please stay tuned!
6 comments:
GORGEOUS!! I absolutely love the Dark Bohemian one.
OMG, these are absolutely wonderful - go ahead and rave - they deserve it!!
goodness, those are AMAZING! so pretty!!!
Those have to be some of the cutest bags I've ever seen!
Stumbled onto your site via Mama's Magic....love these bags!! Your color choices are great.
Post a Comment