Sunday, September 16, 2007

I Was On TV!

I had to use that title because my friend Annette said I reminded her of Mike Wazowski on Monsters Inc.

The clip aired on Wednesday night but I was talking to my mom when I got the calls to watch it from Kathi and Michelle so I was too late! But I was able to read it on the KHNL website and watch it on there.

Here is the link for it but I haven't been able to watch it from this, but others have, so I hope you can see it. KHNL News 8

Kathi from Isabella Smiles and Michelle from 3-dCranes both blogged about the interview and Kathi has pics that I don't Check them out!

Thanks to all of you who have commented on my blog about the story and also those who I see everyday who have shared warm words about it. I feel so blessed to have been apart of it and to be enjoying success with my own business this way.

And remember Etsy is really a super place to shop, even if you don't buy from me. And if you are a member of my family and expect to receive a Christmas present, please check out Etsy and give me some ideas of what you want, because it is a handmade Christmas this year!