Thursday, September 13, 2007

Diva Girl


This beautiful little girl is the daughter of my good friend. I knew her when she was just a little baby. She got bigger, moved away and is getting even bigger!


Lizzie is a little diva (and her mom is too!) So her mom got her the Cheetahlicious Diva Tote.

Her mom also was the inspiration to add the fluffy fur. I have made tons of these and they have evolved over the last year. This mom suggested the fur and it was perfect (and very messy. When I make one I have fluffy fur everywhere! Once the bag is done, all edges are finished and it doesn't shed)


This precious girl loves her tote. It was custom made for her, personalized and available on Etsy. I made a trade with a seller for one of these. I need to blog about that, too, but for now I have to show this sweetie modeling her awesome bag!

1 comment:

Leann I Am said...

So cute! My girls LOVE their purses!!!