Monday, July 13, 2009

I miss my Blue Room

I took these pictures of my sewing room a LOOONNGG time ago. It was a pretty neat day in the blue room. When I finally cleaned up this room it looked very different, and many of you have seen it. One of the biggest differences is I had a pegboard loaded with goodies and 2 big full thread racks on the wall.
I also added some really cool art work as well, and I organized all the sewing books and magazines on these shelves above my machine.



























I also added more fabric bins to the closet. It was stacked to the top. I will add pictures of what the blue room looked like before I moved. It was almost perfect.
We are now buying a house in Washington State and I will have a new Blue Room. I hope it will be even more spectacular and inspiring than this room was.
I have had people tell me I was really lucky to have a such a neat room to sew in. Boy, was I!
I feel very blessed to have a talent in sewing, a place to spread out and sew and a supportive family who encourages me. Especially my sweet husband, who, as we house hunted, said often "This is a great place, but where will your blue room be?"















2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new blue room!

Anonymous said...

I slept in that room when I came to visit. Oh the good old times!!