Hickam Craft Fair was another success. I featured my new item, Aprons! Well, it isn't new for me to make aprons, but it was the first time I offered them at a craft fair. Tepees were a hit again and all extras will be offered on my Etsy store soon.
I sewed like crazy the days before and I am still so tired and sore. What is my favorite part of craft fairs? Talking! People who know me, know I love to talk! I truly love people! I love talking to people buying handmade items and I love talking to people who make handmade items. I love talking to people about their kids and grandkids and pregnancies. I really enjoyed this all day.
I had a headache all day from not enough sleep, not enough water and too much sun. My feet swelled up. But I was in heaven. I was happy to see fellow crafty regulars there who are very good friends and I made new crafty friends! And my chili hot dog rice plate was awesome!
I shared my booth with our good friend, Nana (Larraine) I really enjoyed and appreciated having her there.
My big girls joined me again and were a great help. One of them was a super enthusiastic seller and teetered on being fired a few times. But she's only 9, so we will be holding retail training seminars in Family Home Evening before the next fair. What a cutie!
A gorgeous friend was visiting from the mainland and she graciously tried on all my aprons so I could take pictures of her. Thanks Mer!
And last, but always the top of my heap, LEE! My sweet hunky husband was there to load and unload and help setup and he did my poles for tepees this time. He also watched kids while I sewed, cooked dinners, cleaned and took the babies for the fair. You hit it out of the park again, babe! I love ya; I always have.
Pictures are coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment