Two weeks ago I filled the tank and it came to over $70 as you can see here. Ouch! I took a picture because I could hardly believe it! (that and it didn't print a receipt) Well, you can see it was 3.61 a gallon. On saturday I paid 3.75!!! AARRR!!!!
So I decided to put this picture of this sweet little girl copying the look on the tiki god in the PX. She was doing it on her own and her big sisters decided to take her picture. I love 4 year olds! That's right! Make your mad face and get in your warrior stance! I am so mad about gas prices!
I don't drive a gas guzzler though. I drive a nice Toyota van that actually makes pretty good gas mileage. Oh did I say "Nice"? This same cute little girl you see her, took her "lucky rock" to the entire outside of the van. There are circles, x's and "mountains"everywhere at 4 year old height.
When Lee was in Afghanistan, the van was only about 4 months old when a neighbor boy came right up to it on his bike, while I was still sitting in it, and put a 6 inch scratch in the front panel. I was so mad and let his mom know and blah, blah. They wanted to buy touch up paint and take care of it, but I was worried how it would look. Well, that scratch is nothing compared to what we have now. You hardly even notice it amongst the mountains.
Where's that tiki? AARRR!!!
3 comments:
I love that cute little girl! Pretty soon we will be giving others gift cards for gas as presents! No more Gap or Chili's, give me a gift card to the gas station!
{{{{hugs}}}} angela!!! ~Jodi
Love your blog. Love your story of the mountains... I have a similar artist in my house!
Post a Comment