Monday, May 26, 2008

Blankets, Birthdays and a Bag













































































































I love slippery blankets and so do a lot of sweet little kids who received these blankets. Most of these were completed several months ago, but why not show them anyway?
I have 2 adorable children born on the same day. What to do?! Make 2 cakes. I am a little embarassed to show these off when I have 2 very good friends who decorate cakes as their businesses. Well, they both live far away so I did my best to decorate these and they loved them! I whipped out these applique'd and embroidered Tshirts and they looked so cute!
And last, a totally sweet bag for a totally sweet grandma. I love this bag! It is reversible.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Two birthdays on the same day? What are the odds of that? I think the cakes look great. My idea of decorating a cake is picking one out at the store!

The Metcalf Five said...

time flies and kids get older. Wow. They are realy cuties. And the cakes were fun too. They look about my speed.

Amanda said...

hey angie I jsut wanted to say Hi and hope you get back soon. Hope you are having a great time.