I have made hooded towels before and they are pretty popular with kids and big people. My good friend Traci bought one of my cute baby bundles in the paper doll print (Keep watching my Etsy Shop to see it listed soon!) She wanted a blanket and towel made with the same fabric. Ooohhh....That's hard. I only had fat quarters! Half of it I ordered on ebay and the other half I found in a shop on the mainland and bought all they had. But I did find a scrap big enough for a hooded towel!
And what a towel it became! She is creating an awesome package for her new niece, so I personalized the towel with her name in embroidery and added wide paper doll trim. The fluffy white towel is going to look really sweet with the fluffy chenille on the bib and burpcloth. It sill needed something so I added the perfect shade of pink vintage ribbon bows. I want one in my size now!
Now I know someof you are saying "Oh yeah! I want one too!" I have no more pink paper doll fabric. But I have lots of other fabric and could make you a hooded towel for your little one or another little one you love.
My Etsy shop is featuring the custom personalized satin/chenille blanket I created, inspired by Traci. Thank Heaven for Little Girls!
And what a towel it became! She is creating an awesome package for her new niece, so I personalized the towel with her name in embroidery and added wide paper doll trim. The fluffy white towel is going to look really sweet with the fluffy chenille on the bib and burpcloth. It sill needed something so I added the perfect shade of pink vintage ribbon bows. I want one in my size now!
Now I know someof you are saying "Oh yeah! I want one too!" I have no more pink paper doll fabric. But I have lots of other fabric and could make you a hooded towel for your little one or another little one you love.
My Etsy shop is featuring the custom personalized satin/chenille blanket I created, inspired by Traci. Thank Heaven for Little Girls!
1 comment:
The embroidered towels are great. What a wonderful gift for a child. Also, the things in your Etsy shop look great. At this point I have not gotten any response for sales off of my blog. But I did get an inquiry from flickr about my aprons. Areyou familiar with flickr. It is a great way to reach out to a lot of different people. If you need any information about it - just drop me a note. Corline
Post a Comment