I'm getting used to navigating around blogger and although it's easier than I thought, I am still confused. I am sure I will get it right one day soon.
I never felt a need to have a blog. Well that's not true exactly. I toyed around with the idea of a restaurant review blog because I love eating out. Hawaii is the best for restaurants. We don't have all the big chains but make up for it in so many delicious ways. I've always fancied myself as a great potential restaurant critic. My sister and I are so full of ideas and talked about blogging them. We have lots of kids, so we have so many ideas for them. Parties, recipes, etc. We are sure we could be the next Food Network stars. I'm sure I will be talking about that stuff on here as well.
But the reason I took the plunge at this time is to share all the cool things I've been sewing. I'll be showing them (off..heehee) in my posts so keep checking and look at my etsy store.
What is ETSY? A very cool place where you can buy anything you can think of (and many things my wildest dreams wouldn't concoct) that is handmade by the seller. It is much more affordable than ebay and so friendly. Like a giant e-craft fair.
So head on over and take a gaze at mine and the other shops. You will be pleasantly surprised.
1 comment:
I love Etsy!!! Keep up the great posting...browse other's blogs to get ideas...I just featured and artist and I do it each Sunday, plese come see...find the post at EtsyKids proboard, post your info too and maybe someday it will be you???
Post a Comment