The red shirt is the 10year old's and the pink one is the 6 year old's. The embroidery design comes from Emblibrary
They have an entire section of designs which are designed for placement of hot-fix crystals. Can you see the little sparkly crystal gems on these letters and on the butterfly wings?
And if you're paying close attention you will see that the design on the pink shirt has one butterfly and the one on the red shirt has 2. That's because it is smaller. Super! It was just the right size to put on a smaller T-shirt.
And my added spiffiness to the red shirt is that I serged the edges while pulling taut. This added a ruffly lettuce edge. The pink shirt girl was a bit bummed I didn't add that to her shirt. Maybe next time. You can have the same effect using your sewing machine. Just trim it then stitch on the edge with a zig zag or similar.
I love this design and hope to add it to a pillowcase or fun tote bag for another powerful girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment