Saturday, October 6, 2007

I'm Back! With a great little customer

Oh I have been a terrible blogger! I have lots of blog ideas and I am on the computer all the time but I have been doing other stuff. Like reading blogs and checking out Etsy stuff and teaching myself to use Windows Movie Maker. You know... really important stuff.

And sewing and selling and taking care of my family.

Lots of exciting things going on! Life is so busy!

Check out this adorable little boy! He is the son of my good friend and one of the cutest kids I know with his sweet dark eyes.

I personalized this blue race car slippery blanket for him in bright orange. His mom said he slid off the pillow right before this picture was taken and was hugging it in the morning. He sleeps with his slippery blanket every night and loves it.

They are great blankets and I have several custom orders in the works for these and will hopefully list more on Etsy soon.

Thanks Mer for the great picture of Kainoa! He's one of my favorite litte guys and I am so glad he is loving something I made. (When I finish yours, will you take a picture of yourself sleeping under it, too? I'll blog about it!)




No comments: