I haven't been blogging but I have been very busy. I have been sewing a few new things and trying some stuff I've wanted to try for awhile.
I stitched up this Aloha fabric zippered pouch. I can put a zipper in a dress but never tried a bag. Not too bad. I will be doing this again.
I stitched up this Aloha fabric zippered pouch. I can put a zipper in a dress but never tried a bag. Not too bad. I will be doing this again.
Monogrammed button ponytail holders. I made this one out of a satin with a matching little pouch. I love these personalized hair thingies for girls and think bout making them in my sleep. I guess you would call that a dream, huh?
I made a trade with an awesome etsy seller The Bath Cream Shop I love her sugar scrubs and am completely addicted!
She requested a coin purse/card holder and asked if I could make a matching check book cover. Hmmm... I never have but I bet I could. And I did!
I have been an AWOL blogger for awhile so I ask you, no beg you, Come back, please. Come backe to my blog and I will try to fill you with many great and interesting things. (Or at least something to look at)
1 comment:
hey there, congrats on doing well at the hickam fair! it looked awesome! hope all is well with you and family...
Post a Comment