Counting down to the premiere of the last Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, part 2! So here is my contribution to Potter Mania.

I showed these onesies in a previous post, but I have sold even more of them so I wanted to show them in different colors. I started with the "Muggle Born" and "Dumbledore's Army" onesies. They're pretty even but Muggle Born may be just a bit more popular.

Today I offered my latest HP theme onesie, "S.P.E.W." which all good fans of the books know is the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare. I am a HUGE lover of Harry and share the love with my kids. They have been a big inspiration for my embroideries, and my 13 yr old is especially helpful at referencing things for me. We love S.P.E.W. and wish it had been added in the movies, but oh well. And we love Dobby, so I dedicate this and all my onesies to Dobby's memory and of course, my man, Fred. Oh wait. Spoiler Alert if you haven't read the books!

Dress your baby in a HP onesie and take him with you to the movie!
I will have to check my stats to see which are more popular, my Harry Potter or Star Wars onesies. Wait till you see my new Darth Vader one!
1 comment:
Why have I not been on your blog recently? These onesies are awesome! I wish I had seen them in time to get one for the premier!!! We are huge Harry fans in our house too (I knew we were soul sistas:)
I have a good friend who is baptist, and thinks Harry Potter is of the devil and won't allow any of her children to read or watch it. I love this girl, but I have to say that is such a tragedy. And it makes me like Harry Potter even more.... I like feeling like a rebel lol!
Post a Comment