
So my Sweet, Sweet Mother in-law told me yesterday, "Oh I haven't looked at your blog in so long!" Well, you haven't been missing much. I just haven't been blogging. But I want to. I love blogging. I love talking and writing and I love taking pictures and I love showing off stuff I make and I really love going back and reading what I wrote and seeing the pictures.
I am glad I have blogged and posted pictures because I have had to go back and look at stuff I made to remind me when someone says "I want a such and such like you made so and so" or "Can you make me another one like you made me before?" Sure! Then I go back and search search search for it. That's why I also need to get back on FLICKR and post pictures and post to sell on Etsy.
I got a new camera for Christmas so camera issues should be a thing of the past.
I came across this Thoreau quote a few weeks ago. I can't remember where now.
It really struck me. I had been having feelings of inadequacy a bit myself with my new calling/assignment at church and also had feelings that some were unfairly judging people. We all have a voice and something to offer the world. Often the thing holding us back is ourselves. Sing out! No matter what your voice sounds like.
One of my resoulutions for this year is to blog more and post more and SELL more!
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment