Thursday, January 7, 2010

And For My First Item of Business...

We have this lovely slippery blanket created for a return customer. This is either the 4th or 5th blanket I made for her. She loves them! And I love this one, too. What a great wayto start the new year!
And I also learned that I need to find a better place to photgraph items in our new house. These aren't photos to be listed (I would make sure there were no feet and would edit them) But I would get a better place than my carpet.




9 comments:

Amanda said...

angie I am going to need to order another blanket for dawson. I have lost his green polka dot blanket and yesterday I lost landons blue blanket the one that he has been using. We are down to him using brooklyns. He tolerats it but he could really use a new slippery blanket. Will you email me with how I order one or send me a message. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lopez7 said...

Hey Angie we need to get together soon, especially because we a re moving in five weeks. We are on orders back to Missouri! I would love to get to visit with you before that happens!

Kori

Anonymous said...

I am much obliged to you!

Angela said...

Kori, do you not have a blog anymore? Do you have my email?
I want to see you too! I thought we had more time!