
Today is my husband's birthday. Last year on his birthday, he was in Iraq and I posted 36 things I love about him. So this year he is 37 and he's home and so let's just add that fact to the other 36 things. The number 37 thing I love about him is he's home this year! We get to celebrate and give him surprises in person. The kids are all so excited.
I love this man so much. Sometimes I look over at him and still go "wow! that's my husband!" He is cuter than ever and sweeter and kinder too. He is such a hard worker and loves us so much.
We have fun things planned for him tonight. The girls have made special cards and are hiding them. It's going to be fun. And he has a long weekend so we will probably be painting the kitchen! YAY!
This picture was taken a couple days before we left Hawaii. What is up with my hair? Did I really think that was ok? The sunset is gorgeous and I like my blouse. My eyebrows look good, too. But this hair makes my head look so round!
I've done some sewing today and hope to post pictures this week. I am over my slump I think, and creating feels so good! Daylight savings time is kicking my butt with this crazy darkness. But another month until winter solstice and than we can start gaining longer days again! I am excited for Christmas and even more excited for Spring. We planted bulbs and I can't wait to put in a garden! We have more homeowner issues with our electricity browning out yesterday. But thanks to good friends, we got through it and now are waiting for it all to get fixed. And another huge blessing: We haven't gotten super sick! Knock on wood, fingers crossed, salt over the shouder, etc.
My sweetheart doesn't read my blog much. I don't much anyway lately. But I love him and wantto shout it outto all the world! Hee-Hee Love ya Babe!
2 comments:
As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you
Post a Comment