How stinking sweet is this ACU bag? It has the velcro for the name strip and is made from my friend Ashley's husband's uniform. My favorite part? The matching zipper pouch! This fabric was chosen by my daughter for a blouse a while back. It was chosen by Ashley to complete her bag and it is as Ashley would say "Fabulous!"
Sara saw a similar pouch to this at a fair and asked if I could recreate something. She loves yellow so I was thrilled to finally use this Amy Butler print and found a batik to line it with when I was at Kimura's Fabrics on the Big Island. I also made the piping trim with the batik and added pockets inside to organize her essentials. It is nice and stiff and super lovely, just like Sara.(She's lovely like the pouch, not stiff)

Several months ago, Stephanie asked for a zipper pouch and chose this fabric from my stash. Then she asked for a tote to match. Uh-oh! I'm all out of it. I was thrilled when I found it at one of my favorite fabric sites JCaroline Creative!
It has a canvas body so it is super sturdy and filled with pockets and a clip for keys. Stephanie was wearing a teal blouse when I dropped it off at her house. She loves this color and it fits her perfectly!

Thank you, ladies, for allowing me to create something special for you. It is a pleasure being your friend.
1 comment:
I love my yellow pouch!!! Thank you for making it Angie. Can't wait to see more of your creations...
Love,
Your Stiff Friend,
Sara
Post a Comment